Forum | New Arrivals

WARNING: Due to the sharp surge in the activity of spammers to November 15, 2011, any posts on the forum from unregistered users are prohibited. Please, to participate in a forum register on the site.
To leave a message, please login! Input Registration

New Arrivals

Tag not found

unnit

Moscow

18:57 02/24/2013

Posts 1319

Yuzer_Zyu writes:

I thought so - before the war, I just saw a few who had known about the time of release, and is roughly equivalent to these figures, so most likely it is. Can shake to stir up its exchanges and my cho something that you know, I'm interested in this!

We still wait to come :))

Participant

unnit

Moscow

18:59 02/24/2013

Posts 1319

Even I read schA forum Valera wrote that the figure 39 on the YIG - this is not the year of manufacture

Participant

Yuzer_Zyu

Moscow

19:11 02/24/2013

Posts 1654

Yayi say that the information on this subject I did not have, I'll come to the conclusion that this could be the year of manufacture or model name corresponding to the year of the patent example

it may not be ... but while arguing that objection to my theory, too, has not met

Participant

unnit

Moscow

19:16 02/24/2013

Posts 1319

Yuzer_Zyu writes:

Yayi say that the information on this subject I did not have, I'll come to the conclusion that this could be the year of manufacture or model name corresponding to the year of the patent example

it may not be ... but while arguing that objection to my theory, too, has not met

Valera may manifest itself in the evening, all of a sudden he has some infa

Vladd

Germany

19:46 02/24/2013

Posts 315

Yuzer_Zyu writes:

Just Vlad, at the American is more likely to inch measurement used (Imperial) and metric units on the German probably, is not it? We are trying to investigate the origin of the machine, where it came from, what was his name at birth, someone in his veins gasoline ... And yet it turns out that this is an illegitimate half-breed, the mechanism of ignition of the TURF, and the body of the American Indian ... now it will be even harder to determine, because the master who was sharpening my custom screw it did not want to reconfigure the machine to inch thread and just at the lighter was held appropriately manufactured bolt Taps. Because the threads and screw yaveno refreshed by nouneyma followed it crooked, but kind of run

What I mean is that define metrics or Imperial difficult.

Even on ordinary bolts should be checked marked. Simple metering undefined.

Participant

unnit

Moscow

20:48 02/24/2013

Posts 1319

Vladd writes:

What I mean is that define metrics or Imperial difficult.

Even on ordinary bolts should be checked marked. Simple metering undefined.

Vlad is actually not something complicated there, there is a size and a definite step turns, everything is interconnected. On the table we can determine what size and what should be the thread pitch.

Participant

Yuzer_Zyu

Moscow

22:46 02/24/2013

Posts 1654

Sash, if there is a link to a sign, give pliz? Vlad such as an international engineering and in the subject, although you tozhi such as an engineer in the subject, or not? Vlad sort of just said that it is difficult to distinguish between inch size thread pitch of the metric you're talking about the same thing or not? and like both the same size of the bolt / nut can be threaded with a different pitch, bigger and smaller, I understand explanation of Vlad and it seemed before the same know ... you as I understand it argues that the thickness of the bolt is interconnected with a step thread and options can not be, or I'm not exactly interpret you correctly?

Participant

unnit

Moscow

23:15 02/24/2013

Posts 1319

Message Edit 23:16 - 02/24/2013 User unnit

Yuzer_Zyu writes: Sash, if there is a link to a sign, give pliz? Vlad such as an international engineering and in the subject, although you tozhi such as an engineer in the subject, or not? Vlad sort of just said that it is difficult to distinguish between inch size thread pitch of the metric you're talking about the same thing or not? and like both the same size of the bolt / nut can be threaded with a different pitch, bigger and smaller, I understand explanation of Vlad and it seemed before the same know ... you as I understand it argues that the thickness of the bolt is interconnected with a step thread and options can not be, or I'm not exactly interpret you correctly?

Ure Yes, you understood correctly, the size and thread pitch interrelated dimensions of which have made a large or extra fine thread, but generally corresponds to the size of your step. SchA try to throw off the table size.

Participant

unnit

Moscow

23:29 02/24/2013

Posts 1319

Upper kolonka- shown threading in the hole, and the bottom is just what you need.

The first column - the size, and the second column - is the basic (standard) step, and then a big step.

Vladd

Germany

2:30 02/25/2013

Posts 315

Well, this is my friend you are wrong!

One and the same size as the bolt may be completely different threads.

I for plechami- locksmith mehanosborochnogo.Sobiral simulators for pilots.

Vladd

Germany

2:47 02/25/2013

Posts 315

This thing nazyvaetsya- thread gauge.

There have any locksmith, if you work with non-standard garbage.

Metric and Imperial, are not the same. Two different sets.

Participant

unnit

Moscow

10:05 02/25/2013

Posts 1319

Vladd writes:

Well, this is my friend you are wrong!

One and the same size as the bolt may be completely different threads.

I for plechami- locksmith mehanosborochnogo.Sobiral simulators for pilots.

Intersno What I'm wrong, lighters made in Europe - metric thread, as in America and England - inch. Recognize the thread is not a problem, the rezbomerom. Of course bolt threads can have different, but not in a chaotic manner, and according to the table.

Vladd

Germany

21:07 02/25/2013

Posts 315

Well I was just, no offense.

Well, England, for a long time metric. Only garbage traffic (speed, distance) Imperial.

Participant

Val1730

Ukraine

22:12 02/25/2013

Posts 1252

Here's a Jerrycan (canister), Japan, the 70?, Body-bakelite

Participant

Yuzer_Zyu

Moscow

2:38 02/27/2013

Posts 1654

By the way, all the French departments:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departments_of_France

(those that are indicated by the number before the dash) - who by the French cuts, help find a list of manufacturers, pliz! (the number after the dash)

Participant

Val1730

Ukraine

10:21 02/27/2013

Posts 1252

Yuzer_Zyu writes:

By the way, all the French departments:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departments_of_France

(those that are indicated by the number before the dash) - who by the French cuts, help find a list of manufacturers, pliz! (the number after the dash)

Greetings to Yuri, well, it's probably no one knows, I do suspect that the lighters labeled so until 1940, it is only we can continue this list of manufacturers

Participant

Yuzer_Zyu

Moscow

12:49 02/27/2013

Posts 1654

No, well, if the French tax system (most probably zhetskoy in the world), where it just has a little list ...

there is a common opinion about the French that they are the most greedy people, and in everyday comment - it is because they have very high taxes, I like that years dvatsat ago (kada more booze) booze with French journalists, the boys were told that they had a day kada pay taxes, many are crying really ... so I think keeping in France at the unattainable height! and therefore all spisochki saved! it is necessary to find a current

Participant

unnit

Moscow

21:27 03/06/2013

Posts 1319

The forum silence, who may be interested: «Quick Action» Lighter methanol, yesterday came to power, was getting the truth for almost two months :))
Participant

kirasa

Moscow

00:37 03/07/2013

Posts 1757

unnit writes:

The forum silence, who may be interested: «Quick Action» Lighter methanol, yesterday came to power, was getting the truth for almost two months :))

But as new and with a box, and the damn thing on a string in place?

Vladd

Germany

2:02 03/07/2013

Posts 315

It is not my friend hrenovina and platinum ball.

Tag not found

About the forum site VintageLighters.ru

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

Yuzer_Zyu

mamaisanya

6 guests

Stats:

Groups: 2

Forums: 4

Threads: 437

Participants: