Forum | New Arrivals

WARNING: Due to the sharp surge in the activity of spammers to 15 November 2011, any posts on the forum from unregistered users are prohibited. Please, to participate in a forum register on the site.
To leave a message, please login! entrance Register

New Arrivals

Tag not found

unnit

Moscow

20:51 04/14/2013

Posts 1340

Ure and zazhigaetsya normally be seen that the wheel is not so hot, pokotsenoe all?

Participant

Yuzer_Zyu

Moscow

21:40 04/14/2013

Posts 1678

the owner says the type of normal, I saw her live a week ago, a moment looked like strike sharply naman ...

I also found that once modified by hand, but I convinced the owner of Choate, make sure nicho intact conductive back to the original view, ahrenenny custom case, but lost the original parts Pts. skillfully changed ...

Participant

unnit

Moscow

21:44 04/14/2013

Posts 1340

Yuzer_Zyu writes:

the owner says the type of normal, I saw her live a week ago, a moment looked like strike sharply naman ...

I also found that once modified by hand, but I convinced the owner of Choate, make sure nicho intact conductive back to the original view, ahrenenny custom case, but lost the original parts Pts. skillfully changed ...

Well, we have a lot of needlework, I think that we have done, because over the hill would buy the donor and put new parts, especially in such a classy body, sorry to spoil.

Participant

kirasa

Moscow

22:00 04/14/2013

Posts 1780

Yuzer_Zyu writes:

What is a talent that spoils the tire lever, can that be -sognut lever and put the left wheel? Instead of repairing spoiled jig, well casing is not altered More

Participant

Yuzer_Zyu

Moscow

6:12 04/15/2013

Posts 1678

Cyrus, the talent is that when made quite dramatic changes lighter work against all expectations, not because it was conceived and much else! I think, and the inventor (Hermann Thorens or whoever wrote this patent) saw a realization bowed to the master. Talent is that "necessity is the mother of invention", as govoritstsa ... If you ever tried to do anything new lever for this model, you would not ask, "What talent?" Believe me, it is "the task of the great capacity to accommodate all the world" ... or do you think that talent is when repair disassemble two items or more and going to one?

Participant

unnit

Moscow

10:08 04/15/2013

Posts 1340

Valerie welcome, I want to ask you, hit me Lighter opoznovatellnyh no signs, but is dimensional mark of 75-63, you are mine as that covered this topic. The fact that there was no such number, where you can not specify any ???

Participant

Val1730

Ukraine

10:36 04/15/2013

Posts 1252

Message Edit 10:37 - 04/15/2013 User Val1730

unnit writes Valerie welcome, I want to ask you, hit me Lighter opoznovatellnyh no signs, but is dimensional mark of 75-63, you are mine as that covered this topic. The fact that there was no such number, where you can not specify any ???

Hi list updated, this is not ... 75-63

Participant

unnit

Moscow

10:45 04/15/2013

Posts 1340

Val1730 writes:

unnit writes Valerie welcome, I want to ask you, hit me Lighter opoznovatellnyh no signs, but is dimensional mark of 75-63, you are mine as that covered this topic. The fact that there was no such number, where you can not specify any ???

Hi list updated, this is not ... 75-63

Yes, already looked, thank you :))

Participant

kirasa

Moscow

13:01 04/15/2013

Posts 1780

Message Edit 15:50 - 04/15/2013 User kirasa

Yuzer_Zyu writes Cyrus talent is that when made quite dramatic changes lighter work against all expectations, not because it was conceived and much else! I think, and the inventor (Hermann Thorens or whoever wrote this patent) saw a realization bowed to the master. Talent is that "necessity is the mother of invention", as govoritstsa ... If you ever tried to do anything new lever for this model, you would not ask, "What talent?" Believe me, it is "the task of the great capacity to accommodate all the world" ... or do you think that talent is when repair disassemble two items or more and going to one?

It does not repair, so could only do armless. Starts with side wheel teeth effect it is the same, only more practical and thoughtful. Here, for example, Valery skillfully repaired http://vintagelighters.ru/forum/lighters.....o-thorens/

Participant

Yuzer_Zyu

Moscow

17:28 04/15/2013

Posts 1678

Cyrus is pointless srach, success here depends on a variety of underlying causes and circumstances chinivshy the Thorens could not see the original at all ... If you find out who is more talented than it is necessary to reduce the two masters, ceteris paribus, and look who did what ... Maybe one in the hands of I had a hammer and around the battlefield, and the second around the kitchen, and her torch, drill press, Chinese zips, steel wire ...

Ponasmotrelsya I have to repair / tuning of classic Thorens and even participate periodically, and know exactly what to achieve proper operation of the self-made "Fang" is not easy even in the metal workshop, and worked to make the discussion unit is finally cool! Aesthetically, I prefer your position when restored the original design, but do not admire ahrenennoy work, I can not, because I understand what it's worth.

You just got used to the available resources "is taken from the side wheel teeth" and comes from the fact that all true.

Participant

kirasa

Moscow

15:36 04/16/2013

Posts 1780

Message Edit 15:37 - 04/16/2013 User kirasa

Yuzer_Zyu writes:

But do not admire ahrenennoy work, I can not, because I understand what it's worth.

Yes, neither of which is not worth it and there is no work, in general, I remain unconvinced, and those who believe that the so-called remont- masterpiece will remain at their in the end a draw :-)

Vladd

Germany

18:14 04/16/2013

Posts 315

Made uniquely in Paris.

Participant

Yuzer_Zyu

Moscow

19:08 04/16/2013

Posts 1678

Well Vlad, about Paris 75 we have already grasped everything ... interesting list of indexes manufacturers (second pair of numbers), certainly tozhi where that is, the city of French I found in Wikipedia, they type in Russia right now subjects of the federation, Toko much earlier were counted ...

Participant

Val1730

Ukraine

8:13 04/20/2013

Posts 1252

Message Edit 13:39 - 04/20/2013 User Val1730

Thanks Joe, a collector from Austria for the information!

lU he had a patent for the lighter.

Patented in France in 1920 godu- Emile Deniel

E.DENIEL

Country France

Year-1920

Vladd

Germany

12:32 04/20/2013

Posts 315

Well, just a beast!

ebey?

Participant

Val1730

Ukraine

13:41 04/20/2013

Posts 1252

Vladd writes:

Well, just a beast!

ebey?

Hi Vlad, but with ebeya

Participant

Yuzer_Zyu

Moscow

15:02 04/20/2013

Posts 1678

Yeah, cool, I did not saw tozhi rubitstsa it a little harder killed my aesthetic preferences ...

a spring in one of the types of "zekanskih" vykiduh of the USSR paved and Cho all springs on the ground and work?

and this "zekanskaya" Toko ratchet spring and straining or working in conjunction with the mainspring (the one that lifts the lid)? As she finally, buzzing? It is giving the fire?

Participant

Val1730

Ukraine

15:24 04/20/2013

Posts 1252

Yuzer_Zyu writes:

Yeah, cool, I did not saw tozhi rubitstsa it a little harder killed my aesthetic preferences ...

a spring in one of the types of "zekanskih" vykiduh of the USSR paved and Cho all springs on the ground and work?

and this "zekanskaya" Toko ratchet spring and straining or working in conjunction with the mainspring (the one that lifts the lid)? As she finally, buzzing? It is giving the fire?

Greetings to Yuri,

1.Po about aesthetics is not very worried :) Just Lighter rare ...

2. Springs in the field, everything works.

3. I think that they are working together

Participant

Yuzer_Zyu

Moscow

15:26 04/20/2013

Posts 1678

Yes kanesh trump for Lube ...

Participant

Val1730

Ukraine

15:15 04/24/2013

Posts 1252

Thanks to Alexander - ENTREGA for snapping!

IMCO

Model-G22

Year 1968

Tag not found

About the forum site VintageLighters.ru

Most Users Ever Online:

Online:

5 Guests

Stats:

Groups: 2

Forums: 4

Threads: 454